Not only does our team Missouri Ozarks strive to provide the best quality service and care to our patients, but we also strive to be the ‘employer of choice’ in our area.
Missouri Ozarks provides exceptional benefits, programs, and educational support opportunities to our team members. Our comprehensive benefit package includes competitive pay, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, and access to Health, Life, Dental, Vision, and more! Our Educational Assistance Program assist employees with educational expenses, certification expenses, and provides opportunity to apply for various loan repayment programs.
We also offer opportunity to serve our community through various outreach efforts including our Annual Health Fair!
Missouri Ozarks Community Health is seeking:
Dental Clinic Coordinator – Ava Clinic
Missouri Ozarks Community Health is currently accepting applications for a full time Dental Clinic Coordinator.
Candidate must be able to:
- Successfully communicate with patients as well as the Dental Director, providers, staff, and administration.
- Coordinate of day-to-day dental clinic operations, including dental clinical support, dental schedules, support staff scheduling, and department orientation of dental staff.
- Assist with planning and organizing various dental activities for the clinic.
This position is full time employment in a clinical setting. Applicant must possesses the cognitive skills necessary to understand terminology, dental records, instructions and motor skills necessary to perform technical procedures utilizing OSHA/CDC regulations. Organizational skills, time management, professional demeanor, and positive attitude a must!
Competitive pay and benefit package available!! Interested candidates may submit resume to email@example.com, apply through our website, or visit at any of our 6 clinic locations!
Family Practice Physician (Full Time Position) – Ava Clinic | Mansfield Clinic
- Board-Certified Family Practice Physician who desires to practice comprehensive outpatient medicine free of the financial constraints of private practice.
- Monday – Friday work week.
- Competitive salary and attractive benefit package.
- Possible loan repayment, sign on bonus and moving expenses.
- CME/Licensure allowance with vacation and personal time.
* Download the PDF below for complete details.
Download PDF Version [Family Practice Physician/Chief Medical Officer]