Missouri Ozarks Community Health in Ava, Missouri is seeking:
 Nurse Practitioner (FNP)/Physician Assistant (PA) – Mansfield Clinic (evening hours, M–F, 10AM-7PM) | Ava Clinic (8AM-5PM Shift)
- Registered Professional Nurse (licensed in Missouri) with an Advanced Practice Degree, Master’s in Nursing with an emphasis as Family Nurse Practitioner.
- Two (2) years Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant experience.
* Download the PDF below for complete details.Download PDF Version [Physician Assistant (PA)]
 Family Practice Physician (Full Time Position) – Ava Clinic | Mansfield Clinic
- Board-Certified Family Practice Physician who desires to practice comprehensive outpatient medicine free of the financial constraints of private practice.
- Monday – Friday work week.
- Competitive salary and attractive benefit package.
- Possible loan repayment, sign on bonus and moving expenses.
- CME/Licensure allowance with vacation and personal time.
* Download the PDF below for complete details.
Download PDF Version [Family Practice Physician/Chief Medical Officer]
Behavioral Health Consultant
Missouri Ozarks Community Health currently has an opening for a Behavioral Health Consultant.
This position is unique in that it combines primary medical care with behavioral health care.
- The Behavioral Health Consultant (BHC) is a mental health provider with specialized training who works as a member of the Primary Care team.
- The team approach allows us to address the interaction of physical, behavioral and emotional/mental aspects of care.
- A BHC provider can help improve the quality of patient lives and reduce symptoms of chronic medical conditions such as headaches, diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, pain and heart problems.
- The BHC works together with the medical provider to develop “action plans” of care to improve health and prevent illness.
This position is full time employment in a clinical setting. Applicant must be a Licensed Clinical Social Worker; experience is preferred; competitive salary and attractive benefit package offered.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LPN or Certified/Registered Medical Assistant (Full Time Position)
Missouri Ozarks Community Health – Mountain Grove clinic is currently accepting applications for a LPN or Certified/Registered Medical Assistant.
- Experience in clinic setting is strongly preferred
- Full-time employment in a fast paced family practice clinic
- Will work directly with a medical provider assisting with direct patient care
Competitive salary and benefit package.
Please submit resume by email to: email@example.com or applications can be obtained at any of our 6 clinic locations!
Dental Assistant (Full Time Position) – Ava | Gainesville Clinic
Missouri Ozarks Community Health is currently accepting applications for a full time Dental Assistant in the Ava/Gainesville office.
- Experience in dental assisting is required with certification preferred
- Will directly assist dentist in direct patient care
Competitive pay and benefit package available!!
Please submit resumes by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or applications can be obtained at any of our 6 clinic locations!