Not only does our team Missouri Ozarks strive to provide the best quality service and care to our patients, but we also strive to be the ‘employer of choice’ in our area.
Missouri Ozarks provides exceptional benefits, programs, and educational support opportunities to our team members. Our comprehensive benefit package includes competitive pay, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, and access to Health, Life, Dental, Vision, and more! Our Educational Assistance Program assist employees with educational expenses, certification expenses, and provides opportunity to apply for various loan repayment programs.
We also offer opportunity to serve our community through various outreach efforts including our Annual Health Fair!
Missouri Ozarks Community Health is seeking:
Missouri Ozarks Community Health is currently accepting applications for a full time, benefit eligible Medical Assistant or LPN. This individual will work directly with a medical provider assisting with routine patient care, acute illness, and non-emergent injuries.
Clinical Duties may include:
- taking and recording vital signs and medical histories
- preparing patients for examination
- drawing labs
- administering medications as directed by physician
- maintaining electronic medical records
This is full-time employment in a fast paced family practice clinic with competitive salary and benefit package. Experience in clinic setting is strongly preferred. Join our group as we continue to grow!
Interested candidates may submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, apply through our website, or visit at any of our 7 clinic locations!
2 Full-time Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW) – Ava Clinic and Cabool Clinic
Missouri Ozarks Community Health is currently accepting applications for two full time Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW). One position will be based from our Ava Clinic and one position from our Cabool Clinic.
The LCSW/LMSW is a mental health provider with specialized training who works as a member of the Primary Care team. The team approach allows us to address the interaction of physical, behavioral and emotional/mental aspects of care.
This position will offer comprehensive behavioral health services through traditional therapy in a clinical setting with children, adolescents, and adults in individual and group environments.
The LCSW/LMSW will be responsible for:
- Initial and follow-up assessment and treatment for patients and prepare individual treatment plans.
- This position will advocate for patients and families and assist patients with gaining access to needed services within the health care system and may provide crisis intervention to patients on an as needed basis.
The goal of the LCSW/LMSW is to assist individuals improve their quality of live by offering guidance and counseling. This position will be responsible for.
Candidate must possess:
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills in interactions with patients, families, physicians and health care team.
- Must be able to develop collaborative relations with physicians, families, and patients and work as part of a multidisciplinary team to develop and carry out treatment plans. Candidate must possess the ability to work independently and within a team setting.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to clearly and concisely document sessions.
This position may travel to local sites as requested by administration.
Applicant must be a Licensed Clinical Social Worker/Licensed Master Social Worker; working knowledge of DSM-5 required; experience is preferred.
This position is full time employment in a clinical setting with competitive salary and attractive benefit package provided.
Join our upbeat, positive team with a focus on providing high quality patient care and services to the communities we serve by submitting your resume by email to email@example.com, applying via Indeed, or applications can be obtained at any of our 7 clinic locations!