Not only does our team Missouri Ozarks strive to provide the best quality service and care to our patients, but we also strive to be the ‘employer of choice’ in our area.
Missouri Ozarks provides exceptional benefits, programs, and educational support opportunities to our team members. Our comprehensive benefit package includes competitive pay, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, and access to Health, Life, Dental, Vision, and more! Our Educational Assistance Program assist employees with educational expenses, certification expenses, and provides opportunity to apply for various loan repayment programs.
We also offer opportunity to serve our community through various outreach efforts including our Annual Health Fair!
Missouri Ozarks Community Health is seeking:
2 Full-time Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW) – Ava Clinic and Cabool Clinic
Missouri Ozarks Community Health is currently accepting applications for two full time Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW). One position will be based from our Ava Clinic and one position from our Cabool Clinic.
The LCSW/LMSW is a mental health provider with specialized training who works as a member of the Primary Care team. The team approach allows us to address the interaction of physical, behavioral and emotional/mental aspects of care.
This position will offer comprehensive behavioral health services through traditional therapy in a clinical setting with children, adolescents, and adults in individual and group environments.
The LCSW/LMSW will be responsible for:
- Initial and follow-up assessment and treatment for patients and prepare individual treatment plans.
- This position will advocate for patients and families and assist patients with gaining access to needed services within the health care system and may provide crisis intervention to patients on an as needed basis.
The goal of the LCSW/LMSW is to assist individuals improve their quality of live by offering guidance and counseling. This position will be responsible for.
Candidate must possess:
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills in interactions with patients, families, physicians and health care team.
- Must be able to develop collaborative relations with physicians, families, and patients and work as part of a multidisciplinary team to develop and carry out treatment plans. Candidate must possess the ability to work independently and within a team setting.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to clearly and concisely document sessions.
This position may travel to local sites as requested by administration.
Applicant must be a Licensed Clinical Social Worker/Licensed Master Social Worker; working knowledge of DSM-5 required; experience is preferred.
This position is full time employment in a clinical setting with competitive salary and attractive benefit package provided.
Join our upbeat, positive team with a focus on providing high quality patient care and services to the communities we serve by submitting your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, applying via Indeed, or applications can be obtained at any of our 6 clinic locations!
Data Analyst – Ava Clinic
Missouri Ozarks Community Health is currently accepting applications for a full time Data Analyst.
This entry level position will be based from our Ava, MO location.
- Organizing, preparing, and analyzing various quality data sources and metrics as related to MOCH’s Clinical Quality Improvement (CQI).
- Grants, and risk/incentive based contracts.
- Participate in quality improvement initiatives, be an integral part of improving overall clinical quality measures, and participate in clinical quality improvement programs.
Must possess the ability to review, analyze, and present data related to various CQM sources, including but not limited to HRSA UDS, Meaningful Use, and HEDIS.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field required. Ability and experience to execute, maintain, and troubleshoot existing scripts and reports developed using SQL, Microsoft Excel, or other analytics tools a must.
Competitive pay and benefit package available!! Interested candidates may submit resume to email@example.com, apply through our website, or visit at any of our 6 clinic locations!
Family Practice Physician/Medical Director (Full Time Position) – Ava Clinic
- Board-Certified Family Practice Physician who desires to practice comprehensive outpatient medicine, as well as oversee Medical Services.
- Monday – Friday work week.
- Competitive salary and attractive benefit package.
- Possible loan repayment, sign on bonus and moving expenses.
- CME/Licensure allowance with vacation and personal time.
* Download the PDF below for complete details.
Download PDF Version [Family Practice Physician/Chief Medical Officer]