In an effort to support national efforts to fight the COVID- 19 pandemic, our organization is taking the following steps to help assure your health and well-being and that of the communities we serve:
- Screening all patients for fever, cough, and exposure to individuals known to have COVID-19 at the entrance to each Missouri Ozarks Community Health clinic locations.
- We ask that you please contact the clinic before arriving if you have a fever, cough, or shortness of breath or have been in contact with someone known to have COVID-19.
- Limiting the number of guests that accompany you to your appointment to reduce unnecessary exposure to COVID-19.
- We are cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces including tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
- We are providing masks (if a patient and visitor is not wearing one) and hand sanitizer at all clinic locations.
- Wear a cloth facemark when entering any of our Missouri Ozarks Community Health clinic locations. All staff will wear masks within all clinical settings.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after going to the bathroom, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue and throw used tissues in the trash.
- Continue social distancing by maintaining minimum of 6 feet between you and another person.
- Stay home except to get medical care when you are sick.
More information available at cdc.gov/coronavirus
Missouri Ozarks is committed to your dental health. We continue to offer opportunities for emergent dental care and are working to resume care to those that had their appointments delayed due to the ongoing pandemic. We will continue to add services and appointment availability as we move forward.
We are focused on keeping our staff and patients safe during treatment.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment.
We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
- You will be asked to wear a mask or face covering to your appointment.
- You will be asked a series of screening questions and your temperature will be taken upon entering our buildings.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our clinic locations.
For additional information on scheduling an appointment, please contact one of our clinics.
MOCH WELLNESS CENTER
Phase 2 Re-Opening Guidelines
Hours of Operation: 5:30am-6:30pm
- Staff will continue to wear personal protective equipment.
- All members and staff will have their temperature taken upon entering the facility.
- Members must maintain minimum of 6 feet distance.
- Members must disinfect equipment before and after each use.
- Members must wash their hands before and after working out with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Only every other Cardio and Cybex equipment will be available for use.
- Non-members may use the facility (day passes, etc).
- Zumba classes may resume; Limit of 15 people per class.
- Silver Sneakers classes may resume; Limit of 15 people per class.
- Locker rooms and showers are available.
- Gym usage is available – 15 members in gym at one time. Basketballs/Volleyballs will be sanitized before and after each use.
- Maximum of 30 people in work out area at one time.
- Child Watch not be available.